The Virtual Convening Skills Lab is a 3-part interactive workshop presented by Conveners.org. Our professional facilitators have decades of experience designing effective and engaging virtual convenings, holding dynamic and vulnerable space with groups from 6 to 6,000; and creating powerful collaborations even when you can't be face-to-face.
Let us help you develop your Convening Strategy, select the right Tools and Platforms for your virtual convenings, and refine your Virtual Facilitation Skills.
VIRTUAL CONVENING STRATEGY : April 3rd 9-noon Pacific (noon-3pm Eastern, 5-8pm CET)
- In this call, you will learn about the opportunities and limitations presented by virtual convening.
- We will review the "convening power" framework co-developed with TCC Group so that you can understand how to best engage your community.
- You will also gain an understanding of our "purpose-first" convening framework so that you can keep your impact and objective as a guide in determining the right virtual strategy to meet the needs of your community and organization.
- You'll receive worksheets to help guide you and your team through the decision-making process and a road map of the tools that, cadence, and resources you'll need to build a robust virtual convening strategy.
VIRTUAL FACILITATION : April 10th 9-noon Pacific (noon-3pm Eastern, 5-8pm CET)
In this skills lab, you'll learn the techniques to improve virtual facilitation including:
- Setting the right tone and unlocking energy from your community
- Adapting agendas and face-to-face session formats for online participants
- Technical tips and tricks so that you can always show up exactly as you want to
- Keys to time management and avoiding 'chop'
VIRTUAL CONVENING TOOLS & PLATFORMS : April 17th 9-noon Pacific (noon-3pm Eastern, 5-8pm CET)
Let us do the research for you on which tools and platforms will be the best fit for your convening strategy.
- In this Skills Lab, you'll gain an understanding of the landscape of virtual convening tools to support your convening strategy.
- We will share quick decision cards to help you compare tools easily.
- We will also share loom video demos of the top tools we recommend.
- Learn tips and tricks to improve the quality of your virtual convenings.
$100/session (30% Early-Bird Discount through March 25th)
50% discount for current Conveners.org Members - please use the discount code provided by Sarah@conveners.org (you can click here to learn more about our community membership)
*If you would like to participate, and the price is a barrier, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.